Magdalen Street has three mosaic shop doorways, all in the
stretch between Anglia Square and the City.
The fan design below is believed to date from 1947, when the
shop front was refitted as Timpsons, a shoe shop.
This third mosaic doorway, below, also used to be for a shoe
shop (Freeman, Hardy and Willis).
Some other shop fronts in Magdalen